Air Purifier & Air Purification Systems Installed by Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning
Protect the air you breathe with tips and products from Crossfield. The air in your home may be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- Protects your health. Circulates out polluted air and brings in fresh air provides fresh, cleaner air, allowing you and your family to breathe healthier.
- Efficient. The system transfers heat from the exhausted air and preheats the fresh air to reduce energy costs.
- Custom installation. Since the system connects to your existing duct system every installation is individually designed and balanced to ensure optimum performance.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty. You can feel comfortable investing with us with our exclusive Crossfield Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty, which is unmatched by any other provider in the area.
Whether you need to combat the trillions of allergens that enter your house every day or eliminate bacteria and mold that gather over time, we have air purifiers to help you. And unlike an air purifier you can buy anywhere else, only Crossfield air purification systems come with the Crossfield Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty. Don't gamble your air quality on an inferior warranty.
We also provide solutions to go beyond filters with UV light purification. UV lights target contaminants even smaller than a filter can catch. UV light air purifier systems destroy mold spores, bacteria, viruses and smoke that might be missed by filters.
There's no need to settle for a single-room air purifier from a department store. We offer whole-home systems designed to maintain a complete, pure environment for your whole family. We provide many options and can accommodate almost any budget.
We can maintain and repair your existing air purifier as well. Your home air quality is extremely important to us and we're happy to share our knowledge about how the technology works and what upkeep, if any, your system needs.
- Clean air that is free of allergens and mold is easier to breathe, especially if you have allergies or asthma. High humidity helps ‘feed’ mold spores, and contributes to musty stale odors. Breathing in mold spores is not good for anyone; even. By taking excess moisture out of the air, the dehumidifier makes your air cleaner and safer.
- Excess moisture isn’t good for your environment, either. It degrades your home’s stability, because dampness will rot the wooden structure. Moisture and humidity are often the cause of sagging floors. We all know that dampness is a Very Bad Thing when mixed with electronics- but it’s not good for your furniture or textiles, either.
- If you have a dehumidifier removing excess humidity, your house will feel cooler in the summer. This can allow you to set the thermostat a few degrees higher. Drier air is easier for your HVAC unit to process. And if it doesn’t have to run as often, your energy costs will decrease also.
- A recent study demonstrates dehumidifiers are efficient at removing viruses from the air. Reducing bacteria, viruses, fungi, mites, and allergens, reduces your chances of a respiratory infection.
Air Purifier & Purification Systems Installed by Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning
- Attaches to the existing heating and cooling system
- Uses proprietary ActivePure® Certified Space Technology™
- Destroys up to 99% of surface and airborne contaminants
- Significantly reduces dust, pet dander and odors
- Protects your HVAC system from possible dust buildup
- Improves indoor air quality for healthier living environments
- Covers up to 3,000 sq. ft.