Residential Duct Cleaning
According to the EPA, the first step in improving the indoor air quality of your home is source removal and control. Every time you turn on your heating and cooling system all of the dust, dirt, and pollutants in your ductwork are circulated throughout your home. Professional duct cleaning and sanitizing using specialized tools gets you back to a clean and healthy starting point.
Why Clean Your Ductwork?
- It relieves allergies and asthma and reduces dust in your home.
- It improves the health and well-being of you and your family.
- It lowers utility costs by improving airflow.
- It extends the life of and improves the efficiency of your heating/air conditioning system.
What Can Be Found In - and Cleaned Out of - Ductwork?
- Dead Skin Cells/Pet Hair & Dander
- Dust Mites