The Purest Air Possible
Some micro organisms such as molds, bacteria, and viruses are so small that they pass right through air filtration systems. The use of a specifically designed, duct-mounted UV lamp kills these containments by using ultraviolet light to break their molecular organic bonds.
- Kills airborne bacteria. Up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria is killed while passing UV lamps.
- Protects your health. The improved air quality helps reduce asthmatic conditions, headaches, and flu-like symptoms. In fact, UV Lights are successfully used in health care facilities, schools and laboratories for the treatment of indoor air.
- Efficient, effective, and safe. Indoor air can be circulated through your ductwork past a UV light up to 75 times a day for optimal benefits.
- Low maintenance. Easy to run and maintain.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty. You can feel comfortable investing with us with our exclusive Crossfield Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty, which is unmatched by any other provider in the area.