Meet The Crossfield Sales Team
Our Unique Approach to HVAC Design
We teach, inform, and educate homeowners on our four principles of HVAC design:
- Sizing: There is a long-standing myth about sizing based on square footage. Square footage means absolutely nothing when it comes to sizing residential HVAC equipment. The ONLY way to ensure proper sizing is with a thorough load calculation analysis.
- Equipment: We are proud to offer the most trusted HVAC brands, Trane and Mitsubishi. During your consultation, you will be provided with a Gold, Silver, & Bronze Package, based on your wants and needs. You are fully involved in the design process with us so that we can meet your comfort, budget and financing needs. Every house is different and your specific comfort needs will dictate the type of equipment we offer.
- Installation: Even more important than equipment is the installation. Crossfield employs highly trained installers who are the difference makers in our company. You can purchase the best equipment but, if it’s not installed with precision, chances are the efficiency, longevity, and reliability are compromised. Our average installer has been with Crossfield for 15 years, which is a rarity in our field.
- Service: This is the reason we keep growing, the reason folks choose us, and have recommended friends and family for decades. The intangible level of quality, honesty, & integrity is what sets us apart.
There is always a level of uncertainty when doing business with any contractor. We understand that and give you these promises to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Lifetime Craftsmanship warranty
- 2 Year Labor warranty
- Balancing of airflow after the installation, if needed
- 24/7 Emergency service available